Happy Friday! Many links to look at today. What are you up to this weekend? Mike and I are headed to Galena (a quaint, historic town on the Mississippi River) for our yearly cabin trip with a big group of friends. We lucked out because there’s a big Oktoberfest celebration on Saturday.
- The most likable celebrity in Hollywood. Couldn’t agree more!
- Photos of adventurers that will make your stomach drop. (Thanks, Spro)
- Science reveals that men and women are both awful stereotypes on Facebook. (Thanks, Zac and Amy)
- What it looks like to soar through the mountains, from an eagle’s perspective. Very cool.
- A guide to hair extensions and the best spa-like beauty products in hotels across the country (both of which I wrote for Beautylish).
- Any animal that touches this lake turns to stone. (Thanks, Jon)