Good round-up today, folks. Lots to look at. Enjoy your weekend! I’ll be attending my good friend Jill’s bachelorette party and wedding. Happy wedding weekend to her!
- Remember when I lopped off 9 inches of hair? Here’s my handy dandy guide to donating your locks, on Beautylish.
- How bad is your hearing? This quick video test will tell you. I couldn’t hear the “Under 30″ frequency. It has sent me into a spiral. (Thanks, Amelia)
- I’m jonesing for one of these banana chocolate chip baked donuts.
- A little chihuahua attempting to swim will make your day.
- Ken Jennings’ geography quiz, Are You a Maphead?, is a lot harder than I expected. But then I got 13/15 right and was feeling pretty cocky, so I took his July quiz, and promptly missed half. Crashing back to reality.
- Speaking of trivia: how one man figured out the “Jeopardy” formula.
- Get yer passports ready. We’re going to Scotland for the Golden Retriever Festival.
- Did you hear about the new mammal discovered in South America?! Apparently, it looks like a cross between “a teddy bear and a cat.”
- I’m sure you’ve heard of Elon Musk’s innovative transportation idea, the Hyperloop, by now. It’s the closest we Muggles have come to floo powder, so I say, game on.