Happiest of weekends to you and yours. Who’s excited for an extra hour of sunlight?
- Top 20 Most Beautiful Living Spaces in the Entire World. If you are content with your home/apartment now, you won’t be by the end of this list. Cheers!
- “Girls” co-star Allison Williams (Marnie) seems like a delight in this magazine interview.
- A dad created these hilarious posters based on the strange phrases he’s said to his children.
- This little lamb hears her name but doesn’t know where the noise is coming from. Eeeeee! Major squeal factor.
- I got into a discussion yesterday about the saying “nip it in the bud.” Two friends swore it was, “Nip it in the butt” which I still find hilarious. Whose butt? Why are we nipping it?! A quick Google search led to this article: 5 sayings most people get wrong.
- In honor of National Grammar Day (which was March 4th), here are seven crazy sentences that are grammatically correct.
- Flu season is winding down, but here is an interesting graphic that breaks it down further. (Via Online Education)