Happy Friday! I am under the weather—yet again. Enjoy these links and have amazing weekends on my behalf.
- Did you enter my Do Re Mi necklace giveaway yet? The contest closes on Sunday at 5 p.m. so you’ve still got time!
- Big cuddly dogs who love to be carried around. (Thanks, Jill)
- Presidential Valentine’s Day cards. I loooove these.
- How to make yourself a morning worker-outer. I try and I try, and it never works.
- A journalist went to the Playboy Mansion, and he reports that it was kinda depressing. Isn’t that sorta what you’ve always assumed—that it’s past its prime? Still, a funny read.
- A friendly chat with a rich person. A 26-year-old rich person, nonetheless. An interesting read because people are usually so buttoned-up about financial talk.
- Kittens reenact famous album covers. My favorite is The Village People.
- I’m not sure why, but this Tumblr is strangely satisfying on some weird level: Things Fitting Perfectly Into Things.
- Have you heard of Kai, the homeless hitchhiker, whose bizarre news story went viral this week? Here ya go…