A new year, a new reading list. I always enjoy a sneak peek at other’s reading “To Do” lists, so here’s mine.
More than a few books have rolled over from my 2012 Reading List, but this time around, I’ve decided to pare it down to only the ones that I really want to read.
Here’s to a book-centric 2012; may your afternoons be lazy, your couch cozy, and your novels enthralling.
Where’d You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
A Visit from the Goon Squad by Jennifer Egan
The Family Fang by Kevin Wilson
- Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides
- The Passage by Justin Cronin
- A Moveable Feast by Ernest Hemingway
- Sin in the Second City: Ministers, Playboys, and the Battle for America’s Soul by Karen Abbott
- The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
The Defining Decade: Why Your Twenties Matter and How to Make the Most of Them Now by Meg Jay
- The Wisdom of Psycopaths: What Saints, Spies, and Serial Killers Can Teach Us About Success by Kevin Dutton
- The Magic Room by Jeffrey Zaslow