Enjoy your weekends, and also, these links:
- Six Habits of Remarkably Likable People. So that’s how they do it.
- What Your Favorite Musical Says About You. This was spot-on with my two favs, West Side Story and Chicago. What can I say? I’m a sucker for synchronized snapping and the Jazz Age.
- The annoying vocal tic plaguing young American women: vocal fry, commonly known as creaky voice. Slate’s on the case. (Links to a podcast)
- A wild fox who plays fetch?! WHERE CAN I GET ONE. (Seriously.) (No, really, I’m not kidding.) (My birthday’s in April.) (Okay, I’m done.)
- Whoaaa: a new study suggests that language learning may begin in utero. Anyone see the latest “Modern Family” episode where Gloria sings to her fetus? She’s ahead of the curve.
- Let’s gets motivated, shall we? 12 Motivational Quotes for 2013. (Thanks, Amy!)
- And now: a dog trying to walk in mitten booties. We got these for my childhood dogs, and much like this video, hilarity ensued. (Thanks, Krista)